Saturday, May 5, 2007

May 5, 2007

Is it so impossible that I might make a mistake?! That I might screw up so bad as to warrant being called out on it? Why does this keep happening to me and why must I put up with this bullshit?! Huh? Can you answer me that? Or is it easier to just let me sit here and read more dumb books about my own stupidity? Why must I be the one to fall over and over again? Huh? HUH?!
What the hell am I saying?! No one cares about this shit! My shit! Why should they?! It's not like it warrants as interesting news- a story. Just the stupid meandering ways of a young woman on the run from her own insanity. Or is that my sanity? Who knows- I don't. I just want to be alright and to have all the wonderful, beautiful objects, loves, experiences and oneness I crave for.

Why does that seem so wrong?

No comments: