Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Doris' Secret

I have called myself 'shameless' for writing in here and publishing what I have to say- maybe because I feel that one's secrets should be just that: private pieces of information, wisdom and knowledge that remain in the head of whoever thought them up. That makes them less potent... less dangerous and maybe, I just don't like to share. But there is something to be said to letting this get out there and having people I don't know read it. This isn't really my idea but reading Doris (this fabulous zine by Cindy Crabb) made me remember how much fun it can be to tell secrets to people that you've only just met and will never see again. And maybe, it's nice to know that perhaps this could reach someone that needs a prompt to tell their secrets. As I said, they are dangerous, sometimes.

No comments: