Monday, January 8, 2007

January 8, 2007

It's odd when for no apparent reason, you feel hopeful- like you could do ANYTHING and KNOW you will. It's a lot like receiving a message from a friend that is so insightful and truthful- even though this is the friend most likely to kick you if you fell over.

Actually, a VERY intoxicated friend of mine (NO- I won't say who) wrote the truth about what she thought of me (yes... it was VERY good). It was about the choices I've made about my future (for some reason, people think I'm pretty "gutsy"). Those kind of out-of-the-blue comments are a total synchronicity- Jung's term for when things work out in a way that could be seen as lucky coincidence, but you know better.
The ancient Greeks had a term for this too (wish I remembered what it was).
I'm lucky, it seems as though I get a lot of synchronicities my way.
And for that, I am very thankful.

No comments: